From: Dave Pawson [mailto:dpawson@nildram.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 5:05 AM
To: Bob Stayton; Shaffer, Chris; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook xslt question

At 21:03 14/01/2004, Bob Stayton wrote:
>This doc should get you started.
>
>http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlFrames.html
>
>It has lots of other info on customizing the DocBook XSL stylesheets.

Sounds like a job for the website DTD Bob?
That offers a 'frames view' with the toc on the left just as Chris asked
for.

HTH DaveP

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers." 117