Re: [docbook-apps] Running heads question for XSL:FO

1.59.2 version > of the stylesheets, rendering using FOP 0.20.5

>  I've altered the header.content so that the chapter title is on the left
side of every page.
>  Now I want the right side of every page to contain the sect1 title, even
if the page itself
> only has the child sect2, sect3, etc. elements on it.
>  How can I do this in FO?  Has anyone tried this?

Hi Trish,
There is an annotated example that does just that in:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html

[modesty aside]
This is a perfect example of why
anyone who wants to customize the DocBook XSL stylesheets
should use my book "DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide"
(available at Amazon). If you can't afford to buy a copy,
you can read it in HTML at the above site.
[modesty restored]
Don't take my word for it. Norm says "Buy this book!"
http://norman.walsh.name/2003/07/08/buythisbook

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net