From: "Billard, Trish" <trish.billard@hp.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 17:07
Subject: [docbook-apps] Running heads question for XSL:FO

Hi there,

  Now I'm getting my feet wet with XSL:FO and PDF output.  I'm using the
1.59.2 version of the stylesheets, rendering using FOP 0.20.5

   I've altered the header.content so that the chapter title is on the left
side of every page.
  Now I want the right side of every page to contain the sect1 title, even
if the page itself only has the child sect2, sect3, etc. elements on it.
  How can I do this in FO?  Has anyone tried this?

Trish Billard
trish.billard@hp.com
(408) 285-5462

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.