Re: [docbook-apps] Query re DocBook, XForms and Document Assembly

Gary,

Some developers and I have been developing an
application called GenerGuide
on SourceForge (http://generguide.sf.net). The
application is still rough,
but if I understand you correctly, then GenerGuide may
just be able to do
some or all of what you are wanting with some
customization.

The idea behind GenerGuide is to have a repository of
Generic Documents that
can be combined with Project Specific Documents at
time of processing. The
output is a single xml document that can then be
transformed. Currently the
project only supports the Simplified Docbook DTD. We
do have plans to
include Full Docbook, but that will be in a later
release.

The User Manual for this document, should be available
in a few days. As
soon as I have completed the first draft and the other
members of the team
have reviewed it.

Hope this helps.

Sean Wheller