[docbook-apps] Warning: upcoming cleanup in libxml2

I intend to get rid of the broken "SGML DocBook" parser that I incorporated
in libxml2 and was the base of the very confusing --docbook options of
xmllint and xsltproc. I really hope that nobody is using this, first
because it's really broken, second because I would like to remove it
because it's more harmful (confusion) than useful in my opinion.
Just to avoid any confusion the tools will still work with DocBook XML
(just faster) in the new release, and SGML catalog support is not
changed either.
  I'm asking because I don't want to make the release and learn that
I broke the toolchain of users. So if anyone has serious objections
to this please say so, thanks !

Daniel