Re: [docbook-apps] [website] olink mechanismen complains about missing website.database.xml but this isn't missing

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 01:53:22AM +0200, Oliver Fischer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> at the moment I am playing around with website 2.5.0 and it's olink
> mechanism. First of all: the source XML documents are in different
> directories. Here is my makefile target:
>
> (unset SGML_CATALOG_FILES; $(XSLTPROC) $(XSLTPROC_OPTIONS) -o $@ \
> 	--stringparam autolayout-file "$(.CURDIR)/autolayout.xml" \
> 	--stringparam target.database.document \
> 	"$(.CURDIR)/website.database.xml" \
> 		$(XSL_TABULAR) $<)
>
> I specify target.database.document explicitly. Nevertheless the XSL
> stylesheets give these warnings:
>
> (unset SGML_CATALOG_FILES; /usr/local/bin/xsltproc --catalogs --nonet
> --xinclude -o tests/zielendeseite.html  --stringparam autolayout-file
> "/usr/home/plexus/ew/pwxsl/kopf/test/netzseite/autolayout.xml"
> --stringparam target.database.document
> "/usr/home/plexus/ew/pwxsl/kopf/test/netzseite/website.database.xml"
> ./../../website/xsl/tabular.xsl tests/zielendeseite.xml)
> Variable $SGML_CATALOG_FILES not set
> warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
> warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
> warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
> warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
> warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
> warning: failed to load external entity "tests/website.database.xml"
>

> May it is possible to avoid this warning?

Website supports *two* olink databases, identified by
two different parameters:

website.database.document   - targets in webpages in your layout.xml
target.database.document    - other documents outside of Website

You are setting the parameter for the offsite targets.
That leaves the stylesheet to look for the website
targets in the default location, which is the current
directory.  Change the parameter name in your command to
'website.database.document' and it should work.

You only need target.database.document if some of your
webpages contain olink references to documents outside
of your Website.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com