[docbook-apps] about ezmlm warning

When I compare the messages I receive to the archive, I can't see that I'm missing anything.

But, even if some messages are bouncing, most messages are received and I would like to continue receiving these messages.

Please don't remove me from the mailing list just because a small number (if any) of messages are bouncing.

Thank you