Re: [docbook-apps] Some problems with rendering db -> PDF

Hi,

thanks for the example and comments concerning super/subscript.

My remaining "problem" is that when I do this,
the space between the line containing the
superscript and the one above is extended by
the baseline shift.

Ideally I would like to shift the characters that are super-
scripted, but keep the linespacing constant.

I have played with baseline-shift and padding, but couldn't
achieve this.

Maybe there is an option for the fo-element above (block or so)
to keep it at fixed line-spacing ?

Thanks for any hints,
marc

bobs@sco.com said:
>> The template for superscript does not reduce the font size.  You will
>> need to add a customized template that could respond to a role
>> attribute on some superscripts (or change all superscripts if that is
>> safe for your documents).  Something like this:

>> <xsl:template match="superscript[@role='sci']">
>>   <fo:inline baseline-shift="super" font-size="75%">
>>     <xsl:apply-templates/>
>>   </fo:inline> </xsl:template>

  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de