RE: [docbook-apps] Word 2003 to edit DocBook XML?

Last I heard, Word 2003 was only supporting XML Schema, so that's one strike
against it as a DocBook editor.  This was also discussed more recently on
the xml-doc mailing list.  You may find
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xml-doc/message/4123 to be quite helpful.
(Basically, it doesn't sound like it.)

Jeff Beal