RE: [docbook-apps] Using Xalan to create HTML Help

Thanks for the reply. I have no idea what's causing this error message,
though. A few weeks ago I created this same file (with the exact same XML
files) with no problems, and the past few days I seem to have encountered
problems everywhere - not only with this file, but with another file in
which I have tables that won't format correctly (which was also working
fine a few weeks ago, but now is not cooperating in the least).

I am still very new to XML and am trying to complete my first two projects.
The documentation on everything related to XML is so scarce, and so when I
run into problem, seeing as I have not much of a personal knowledge base to
work with either, I have absolutely no idea how to proceed. Is the problem
with Xalan? Is the problem with my code? Is the problem that there is so
much unrest in the Middle East? Where, oh where, do I begin?

                      "Mark Hazell"
                      <markh@corvu.com.        To:       <JABakken@dstsystems.com>
                      au>                      cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: [docbook-apps] Using Xalan to create HTML Help
                      06/16/2003 06:54
                      PM

Hi,
If its any help, your code appears to be correct as compared to mine below.
Instead of xalan I use saxon to produce the htmlhelp files.

regards, Mark.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN" "docbookx.dtd" [
<!ENTITY chap1 SYSTEM "gaguide.xml">
<!ENTITY chap2 SYSTEM "rwguide.xml">
<!ENTITY chap3 SYSTEM "rwref.xml">
<!ENTITY chap4 SYSTEM "eaguide.xml">