Re: [docbook-apps] Bad page breaks and <beginpage/>

On Mi Jun 11 2003 at 23:31, "John W. Shipman" <john@nmt.edu> wrote:

> But with our current DocBook production cycle (Modular
> Stylesheets 1.60.1, xsltproc, and fop) I often get a page
> break right between a section title or subsection title
> and the following paragraph.
>
> Is there a reasonably easy solution to this problem?

Here is a quick hack bob Stayton recommended some time ago on this
list. Insert something like this where you want a page break:

 <?pagebreak?>

And add this to your stylesheet customization layer:

<xsl:template match="processing-instruction('pagebreak')">
    <fo:block break-after="page"/>
</xsl:template>

HTH
Martin