[docbook-apps] unable to install xml catalog with xalan 2.5.d1

Hi,

I'm trying to setup local xml catalogs for my system, so I do
not have to be online while generating new version of text.

I followed the instructions on
http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/Catalogs.html

Catalogs are working and I can resolve docbook dtd 4.2
public and system identifier via xmlcatalog.

When I run xalan, the resolver always tries to connect to
the internet to www.oasis-open.org, even though
all files are there locally.

I have no more ideas. I you need any additional information,
just ask.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripczynski(at)mail2003(dot)skripczynski(dot)de

"God, root, what is difference?" -- Pitr, User Friendly;
"God is more forgiving."         -- Dave Aronson