Re: page numbers in dsssl xrefs

Kevin Dunn <kdunn at hsc dot edu> writes:

> The problem is that the page numbers are occasionally wrong when a
> floating figure or equation is bumped to the next page. The mandrake
> documentation project solved this problem for the LOT by printing
> the page number of, for example, the title of an equation rather
> than of the equation itself.

I don't get it.  Wouldn't it be a bug if the equation title is on a
different page than the equation itself?  Or are these deliberately
multi-page equations?

> My question: how can I print the page number for the <em>title</em>
> of an equation in the en-xref-strings example above?

Hmm, I believe we can adjust where the actual anchor for the link is
placed.

Is is possible to provide a sample generic DocBook (XML or SGML, XML
preferred) document showing the problem?

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam at onshored dot com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>