Re: Top border lacking on repeated table headers with xep

It's been a month or so, has there been any follow-up on this? Do I
need to add some more properties to the stylesheets?

/ David Cramer <dcramer at broadjump dot com> was heard to say:
| Ok, that make sense, but when I add border-top-width.conditionality="retain" or border-before-width.conditionality="retain" to the fo:table, nothing changes (the top border of the running headers are still not there in the pdf):
|
| <fo:table margin-left="0pt" margin-right="0pt" border-collapse="collapse" border-top-width.conditionality="retain" border-left-style="solid" border-right-style="solid" border-top-style="solid" border-bottom-style="solid" border-left-width="0.5pt" border-right-width="0.5pt" border-top-width="0.5pt" border-bottom-width="0.5pt" border-left-color="black" border-right-color="black" border-top-color="black" border-bottom-color="black" width="100%">
|
| David

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

- --
Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>      | Endurance is frequently a form of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | indecision.--Elizabeth Bibesco
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |