Re: Posts not being delivered...

I noticed something similar. I got a lot of mails discussing Bob's replies, without having got Bob's original mails. Then, a couple of days later, suddenly I got a burst of mails (say 10-15) consisting of Bob's missing ones.

Patrick

David Cramer schrieb:
I've noticed that since February 21, I no longer receive messages from
Bob Stayton to the docbook-apps or docbook mailing lists. I also didn't
receive Mike Smith's recent posting. I.e. I see their posts in the
archives, but they were never delivered to me. I checked with our IT
dept, and they are unable to find evidence that the missing messages
ever reached our servers. Has anybody else noticed anything like this?

Thanks,
David