Re: Customize (extend) DTD and XSL stylesheet

Thank you Bob for your reply and the link to your interesting recources, which I already have downloaded and printed out. Now I have a lot more to study to get a better understanding of this matter. Later on I expect to come back with more concrete follow-up questions.

Terje