RE: Breaking a document into smaller pieces

Hi Joachim,

I'm using xrefs between sections of a large book, and while I get validation
errors for the individual sections because of the missing linkends, I have
no problem transforming sections individually with the current stylesheets
and Xalan - the broken links are just ignored and "???" is used for the xref
label.

cheers,

Lisa