From: Scott.Hudson@Sun.COM [mailto:Scott.Hudson@Sun.COM]
Sent: 12 February 2003 16:48
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: shading/coloring in tables?

Folks,

I have quite a few legacy HTML documents that are being converted to
Simplified DocBook. Many of these contain complex tables, with multi-colored
cells. The colors actually help quite a bit with readability, so it is
important to preserve them if possible.

Is there anything that supports shading or colors in SDocBook/CALS tables?
Are colors/shades supported in both the HTML and FO stylesheets?

Thanks,

--Scott