xalan c++ chunking problems

Hi folks,

I've been using the latest Java version of Xalan to produce my HTML Help
output using the 1.60.0 stylesheets, and it's currently working fine.
However, one of my colleagues just tried to use Xalan C++ with the same
DocBook source and stylesheets, and got a "Don't know how to chunk with.."
error message from chunker.xsl - it's from the make-relative-filename
template.  It's the latest version of Xalan C++, 1.4.

This isn't an enormous problem, in that he can use the Java version instead,
but has anyone else had similar issues?

cheers,

Lisa