Re: i can't seem to chunk more than level 2

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 06:14:17PM -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:

>   i have a docbook file that, for the first time, is using
> three levels of sectioning, but even when i set the chunking
> level to 3, it refuses to go beyond two.
>
>   here's my chunk.xsl file:
>
> <?xml version='1.0'?>
> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
>                 xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
>                 version='1.0'>
>
> <!-- Turn on chunking. -->
> <xsl:param name="chunk.section.depth" select="'3'"/>
>
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>
>   i reduced it to 1, and that formatted accordingly.  increasing
> the value to 2 worked as well, but going to 3 didn't change anything.
> is there some associated feature or value i need to adjust as well?

It's hard to tell from what information you have provided.
Certainly this parameter is known to work.  If your deep
sections are in the first sect1 or equivalent in your
chapter, then you need to turn on 'chunk.first.sections'.

I presume the stylesheet you included above is not
the one you are using, because it doesn't actually
import the DocBook stylesheet.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com