RE: file path peculiarity with xinclude

Hi Bob,

No, I'm xincluding the documents that themselves incorporate additional
material using system entities. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

They're xincluded as follows in the master document:

<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
href="mydocument1.xml"/>
<xi:include xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
href="mydocument2.xml"/>

where mydocument1 and mydocument2 both use system entities.  The system
entities are all pulled in properly if I generate separate HTML docs from
mydocument1 and mydocument2. However, only the system entities that are
declared directly in mydocument1 and mydocument2 are found if I try to
resolve the xincludes in the master document.  The entities that are
declared in a separate entities file and used by both documents can't be
found.

I can work around this, I'm just puzzled!

cheers,

Lisa