RE: [QUESTION] landscaped table orientation using XEP?

I updated the xsl <http://www.thingbag.net/docbook/tabletest/docbook-psmi.xsl> so it only adds the psmi markup to table[@orient='land' and (parent::chapter or parent::article or (parent::appendix and ancestor::book))] | informaltable[@orient='land' and (parent::chapter or parent::articleor or (parent::appendix and ancestor::book))]. If orient='land' appears on a table in another context, it emits a message that it won't be landscaped by psmi. Looks like your best bet for now is to put landscaped tables in a appendix of a book.

David