RE: HTML Help "Related Topics" button

I've been experimenting with adding related topics as well. I played with Klink, but was having trouble getting the results I wanted. The way I've done it, you add keywordsets in the *info elements for each chunk. If two chunks share a keyword, then each will appear in the other's related topics list by title.

http://www.thingbag.net/docbook/related-topics.xsl
http://www.thingbag.net/docbook/relatedtopicstest.zip

I've tested it with help-like cases (chapters and sections, with chunk.first.sections=1 and chunk.section.depth=100) and it seems to work ok. It doesn't handle book-like chms (with chunk.first.sections=0 or chunk.section.depth=0) so well: the result is that any element with a *info/keywordset that is not chunked doesn't get a related topics button.

I'm ok with those limitations, so I'll probably stop here, but I thought I'd post it in case anybody else is interested in using it or improving on it.

David