relative column-widt

--------------enig53FCC704A52818CF4B6322C0

Hi all,

I must be missing something very obvious, but the docbook-xsl 1.57.0
stylesheets generate .fo files with <fo:table-column
column-width='33%'/> elements. However when I try to process this file
with FOP (0.20.4, the latest afaik), it gives me

[ERROR] Error in column-width property value '34%':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

I found in some mailing list archives that relative column widths are
not supported in FOP; is there an option in the stylesheets to use
absolute values?

Another error I get is
[ERROR] Error in relative-align property value 'baseline':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

I know this is not a FOP list, but if anyone has seen this error before,
I'd appreciate a hint :)

I have been using the 1.51.1 stylesheets up to now, and they worked
fine; but I would like to use the new options in htmlhelp so I'd like to
upgrade. I'm using xsltproc for the processing if that makes a difference.

I hope I provided all necessary information; let me know if someone
wants to know more; and sorry if this is a faq.

cheers,

roel