Re: how to get xsltproc to generate "tidy" html?

"Robert P. J. Day" wrote:

>   i'm sure numerous folks will tell me that this is a silly
> thing to do, but is there a parameter somewhere that will
> tell xsltproc to generate tidy html from docbook, so that
> it's at least remotely humanly readable, rather than one
> long line?  just curious.  having it a bit more readable
> makes it easier to debug glitches when one is forced to
> look at the page source.  thanks.

If you are using chunk.xsl stylesheet, you can set parameter
chunker.output.indent to "yes". But note that this can mungle
programlistings and other literal environments in some XSLT processors.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz