Re: HTML Help "Related Topics" button

Thank you!

We used the itemized list approach:

<itemizedlist role="related">
<title>Related Topics</title>
</itemizedlist>

and used XSL to get the following in HTML:

<OBJECT
  CLASSID="clsid:ADB880A6-D8FF-11CF-9377-00AA003B7A11"
  ID="KeywordSearch"  TYPE="application/x-oleobject">
  <PARAM  NAME="Command"  VALUE="KLink,MENU">
  <PARAM  NAME="Button"  VALUE="Text:Related Topics">
  <PARAM  NAME="Font"  VALUE="MS Sans Serif,8,0,,">
  <PARAM  NAME="Item1"  VALUE="">
  <PARAM  NAME="Item2"  VALUE="Label parameters">
</OBJECT>

and it worked.

Pirjo :-)