Re: eps with openjade

I tried it, Robert, but I still get the following in my .log file:

  ! LaTeX Error: Unknown graphics extension: .eps.

and the pictures don't appear in the resultant PDF.

Dennis Grace

Information Developer
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
dgrace@us.ibm.com

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

                      Robert McIlvride
                      <robert@cogent.ca        To:       docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: eps with openjade
                      10/31/2002 07:37
                      AM

Hi Dennis,

Have you put one or more of these in your stylesheet customization layer?

;; The preferred mediaobject extension.
(define preferred-mediaobject-extensions
  (list "gif" "png" "eps"))

;; List of mediaobject filename extensions.
(define acceptable-mediaobject-extensions
  (list "jpeg" "jpg" "png" "eps"))

;; List of inlinemediaobject filename extensions.
(define acceptable-inlinemediaobject-extensions
  (list "gif" "jpeg" "jpg" "png" "eps"))

Cheerio!

Bob

Robert McIlvride (robert@cogent.ca)