Re: default status (draft/final) for articles

Hi --

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Bob Stayton wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 04:32:50PM -0400, dblack@candle.superlink.net wrote:
> > Hello --
> >
> > I've recently installed docbook-xsl-1.55, and found that the behavior
> > seemed to have changed with regard to article documents, at some point
> > since 1.48.  Specifically, I'm now getting the -draft page-masters in
> > my FO output, along with the draft watermark URL.
>
> This is curious.  When I process your document
> with the 1.55.0 fo/docbook.xsl, I don't get draft
> output pages.  Something is going on in your setup.

I just deleted and reinstalled the 1.55.0 stylesheets, just in case,
and I'm still getting the draft output.  Strange.  The only other
variable I didn't mention is that I'm using Saxon, in case that plays
a role (but I don't think it should).  But the 1.48 run, which did not
produce draft output, was also with Saxon.

David

--
David Alan Black                      | Register for RubyConf 2002!
home: dblack@candle.superlink.net     | November 1-3