Re: Re: need help with PassiveTeX errors--oops!

Well, now, this is embarrassing. The table I've been using in my test file
is responsible for some of the problems I've been having with PassiveTeX.

Sebastian, Norm, I owe you guys an apology. Somehow, in the process of
changing this and fiddling with that, I managed to set the tgroup cols
value for my five column table to 2.

Sorry about all the fuss. I'll go hide under a rock now.

Dennis Grace

Information Developer
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
dgrace@us.ibm.com

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

                      Dennis
                      Grace/Austin/IBM@        To:       Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org, Sebastian
                      IBMUS                     Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
                                               cc:
                      09/11/2002 04:15         Subject:  DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: need help with Passivetex errors (part 3 of 3)
                      PM

Okay, here's the .log file for the pdftest3.pdf generation: (See attached
file: pdflog.zip)

Dennis Grace

Information Developer
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-3937  T/L 678-3937  cell: (512)-296-7830
dgrace@us.ibm.com

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

#### pdflog.zip has been removed from this note on September 13 2002 by
Dennis Grace