Re: TeTex+PassiveTex is already working with DocBook XSLFO files??

* Lucas Brasilino; <brasilino@recife.pe.gov.br> on 23 Aug, 2002 wrote:
Hi All (specially Bob :-) )
	I also read a message from Bob explaining that passivetex
seems to work only with TexLive 7...
Well then add SuSE 8.0 to that also :)

	Testing passivetex I was able to create the example file
teiu5.pdf from teiu5.fo. But I wasn't able to create if from a
if you can generate PDF of the provided example I would think your
Passivetex is working.

DocBook XSL FO!
There were some updates by Bob IIRC which were for fo/autotoc.xsl If you
search the mailling for August You should be able to find it

You should also be ableto download them from

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=593600&group_id=21935&atid=373747

--
Togan Muftuoglu