Re: More performance issues with XSL 1.52.2

/ Jeff Beal <jeff.beal@ansys.com> was heard to say:
| Sorry.  I misused the word "chunk".  It does create multiple HTML files, I
| only mean that it all needs to be built at once.  It's the online help
| system for a single product, so all of the indexing and tables of contents
| (both in HTML and the help system) need to include the entire set.  However,
| the content is split up into about 5,300 HTML files.

You might try using the rootid parameter to selectively process
individual books. This will require loading the entire set into
memory, but it won't try to generate HTML for the whole set all at
once. That might help.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--