RE: Any CMSs that use DocBook?

I guess I should have been more specific. I'd really like an open source CMS, so that I can modify it to my needs.

The main thing though, is that the actaul content for all of the pages be stored in DocBook format.

I agree about the term "CMS" being abused. There are so many different types apps out there all calling themselves CMSs. But then, I guess that's no different from pretty much every other tech term--I've actually heard standard 1U rack mount servers referred to as "blade" servers! Eeeeek!

Cheers.
--Dan
 Dan Delaney, Senior Programmer, Power Creative
 (502) 297-6632, DDelaney@PowerCreative.com
 The Power of Ideas. The Resources to Deliver.