Re: EPS files in Postscript

Barry Sheward wrote:
> ! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in ./images/test1.eps (no Bound
> ingBox).

This warning might appear if your EPS image contains bitmap preview
which is usually stored before text prolog of EPS. Make sure that your
are saving EPS files without preview.

> Actually, We are generating PDF from the Postscript, in case anyone can offer a DocBook to PDF option that would allow formats other than EPS to be embedded in the PDF.

You can use pdfjadetex instead jadetex to get PDF instead of PS.
pdfjadetex supports PNG and JPEG bitmap formats and PDF as a vector
format.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz