This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: FOP complain on your fo:marker change
- From: Bob Stayton <bobs at caldera dot com>
- To: Jens Stavnstrup <js at ddre dot dk>
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 02:18:35 -0700
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: FOP complain on your fo:marker change
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 10:55:55AM +0200, Jens Stavnstrup wrote:
> You recent change (ver 1.16 to 1.17) the template section.heading in
> fo/section.xsl where fo:marker is moved, seems to cause a problem for
> FOP 0.20.4 and 0.20.3. Is this a FOP specific prolem, or is there a bug here.
> The error messge from FOP says
> 'fo:marker must be an initial child and 'marker-class-name' must be
> unique for the same parent'
Actually, my change was specifically to address this bug.
The change first appears in version 1.53.0 of the
distributed stylesheets. When I switch from 1.52.2 to
1.53.0, this error message from fop goes away.
If you are using 1.53.0 and still get this message,
then I'll need to investigate some more.
Bob Stayton 400 Encinal Street
Publications Architect Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Technical Publications voice: (831) 427-7796
Caldera International, Inc. fax: (831) 429-1887