Re: How to switch off draft mode

Thank you for the quick response and sorry for choosing the wrong list.

Gisbert Amm
http://web.de/

Norman Walsh wrote:

[ Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please ]

/ Gisbert Amm <gia@webde-ag.de> was heard to say:
| I thought setting <xsl:param name="draft.mode" select="'no'"/>
|
| would switch the draft mode off, but it actually didn't. Still all this messages.
| What to do else?

Because of the way page masters work, the draft page masters are
constructed even if they're never used. If you really want to remove
them, you'll have to tweak your customization layer (see pagesetup.xsl
and the corresponding documentation).

| BTW: IMHO the Parameter draft.mode in the download XSL-stylesheets should not be 'maybe' as it was but 'no'.

No, it should be 'maybe'. That way documents marked status='draft' will work.

Be seeing you,
norm