RE: Docbook Path problems with XSLTPROC in Windows

Hi,

> Windows (relative) path cannot be interpreted (correctly) as
> URI-References.
> And Windows absolute paths usually don't work well as base URIs
> to construct
> references. IMHO this is a naming problem, and I don;t have a
> clean solution
> to this !
>
> Other option is to subscribe to the libxml [1] list and discuss the issue
> there (and possibly send patches).

Ok, I checked the archives at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/ and
discovered the following solution: specify the xsl file with the syntax
file:///C:/dir/file.xml on the command line. That did the trick.

See http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2001-October/msg00183.html for full
discussion.

Thanks!!!

--Phil