RE: ANNOUNCE: New XSL stylesheet doc

Good stuff! I'm just starting with PDF output, so your explicit instructions
on setting up and running FOP are very timely. Of course, by rights you
shouldn't need to provide that information, which is so missing from the FOP
distribution. But since Apache didn't and you did, thanks very much!

Denis