entities with xml y jadetex

I'm using the DSSSL style-sheet to convert xml
to pdf, using Openjade, pdflatex and jadetex.

LateX complains:
	"textmu is known for Unicode but font package it's not loaded"

(textmu is the µ entity)

How could I find out what font must I load and HOW (this is
the most difficult question :-) )

I would appreciate if any TeX guru can help me. I'm using
the Miktex distribution, but any hint will be welcomed.

(BTW: I find myself unable to understand all this stuff about
TeX and the fonts. The docs seems clear enough but I think
it's just a facade :- ) )

Thanks in advance,

Juan R. Migoya
SPAIN