Re: Re: No callout numbers in the code withprogramlistingco

Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Patrick Hartling <patrick@vrac.iastate.edu> was heard to say:
> | Okay, all of this did the trick for the .fo file.  Neither FOP nor XEP
> | are handling the span elements properly, however.  Is there something

> Sorry if I've lost the beginning of the thread, what version of the
> stylesheets are you using?

At the time I sent the previous message, I was using version 1.48 of the
XSL stylesheets.  Now I am using version 1.49.  On line 329 of
fo/param.xsl, the stylesheet result type was set to html instead of fo.
I don't know how param.xsl is generated from param.xml, so I didn't know
if there was a better way to fix this than editing the file directly.
Being new to DocBook and XSL, I don't even know if this is exactly the
right thing to have done.

Since I changed this, I have been able to use the callouts without any
problems.  They work like a charm, in fact.  :)

  -Patrick

> | What is a good value for callout.graphics.path?  Right now, I just
> | have a subdirectory named images that contains PNGs.
>
> That's basically what I use.

Patrick L. Hartling                     | Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick@vrac.iastate.edu                | 2624 Howe Hall -- (515)294-4916
http://www.137.org/patrick/             | http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/