No frames around tables - how to activate Saxonextensions for Norman Walsh's XSL 1.48?

Hello,

I use PassiveTex for generating PDF from DocBook.
Currently I use full Saxon 6.5 with JDK 1.3.1_01.
I have this problems:

1.) Tables, that hasn't specified sizes of columns are displayed
incorretly - I solved it by specifying size for every column.

2.) Tables are without frames

I have read somewhere, that parameters "tablecolumns.extension"
and "use.extensions" solve this problems. So I set it to "1", but
now Saxon generate this message:

>No adjustColumnWidths function available.
>Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 183

It seems, that I must set path to .jar archive with extensions
for my verion of Saxon (6.5). So I set PATH=.....\xsl-1.48
\extensions, where "saxon65.jar" is located, but it doesn't work.

How must be path to SAXON65.JAR set?
And one question to end - can I use extensions with Instant Saxon?
If you have some experiences with this problems, please help me.

Thank you,
Petr Rajsky

===== www.centrum.cz doporučuje =====
Novinky v automobilovém světě na: