This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Table seps with XSL-FO
- From: Hugues Pichereau <hpi at tentelemed dot com>
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:35:32 +0100
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Table seps with XSL-FO
- Organization: Telemedicine Technologies S.A.
I use DocBook XML with Norman Walsh's XSL stylesheets, both for HTML and
- for HTML : XSL 1.45 (cause bug in 1.48 with chunk.xsl), with Xalan J 2
- for FO/ PDF : XSL 1.48 with Xalan J 2 and FOP 0.20.3
With no rowsep or colsep attributes, tables render ok in HTML, but there
are no row or column separators in PDF. I've tried to put rowsep and
colsep to 1, for <table> and <tgroup> elements, but no seps in PDF. Only
when each <entry> has its rowsep and colsep the separators are output in
PDF, but it's quite boring to do.
Any idea ?
Hugues Pichereau - Webmaster