[Q] Creating a draft "watermark" in FO

Back in the good old LaTeX days, it was possible to give
a command line argument to the DVI to PS filter, to make
it print out "Draft" in large grey letters on the
background.

Does anyone have a piece of XSL that would look at the
status attribute of the top level element, and if it
has the value "draft", print "Draft" in large grey
letters?

I might try my hand at this myself eventually, but
if someone already has done it, I'd be happy to use
that...:-)