RE: Abiword to docbook

I used majix for a larger document of now ca. 30000 cleaned-up lines of
docbook-markup, mostly regular tables. All in all not too bad if you have
clean Word files. And you get the sources from http://www.tetrasix.com/. But
I needed some days of extensive emacs editing to make it look like
hand-written and thus maintainable.

Jens