Re: Running Tidy on generated content

Carlos wrote:

> In seeing the stylesheets the FreeBSD uses to generate their documentation I
> came across the use of Tidy. I've downloaded it and added the corresponding
> line to my Makefile. I am using XSLTproc when working with the 1.48
> stylesheets, how can I apply tidy to each of the chunks generated before
> doing any other processing? The fragment of the Stylesheet is listed below

Why you need Tidyfy output from XSL stylesheets? Output is pretty clean
and if you don't do everything what DocBook allows you to do you can get
HTML ready for validation. Running Tidy on output from DSSSL stylesheets
is good idea as Jade formats HTML in a quite uncommon way, but on XSLT
results?

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz