JavaHelp StyleSheet problems

In building JavaHelp from my DocBook XML source, I believe I've found a few
things that are not desired or necessary behaviors in the XSL scripts.

1)	The construction of the JavaHelp table-of-contents overrides the
table of contents within the HTML pages
2)	In building the JavaHelp index, ID's are generated for every
<indexterm> located in the documentation set.  These are then inserted into
the map file, which can become incredibly large.
3)	There is no control on the depth of the JavaHelp table of contents.

I was able to fix the first problem by changing every occurrence of
'role="toc"' in javahelp.xsl to 'role="jhelptoc"'.  This prevented the
javahelp layer from overriding the TOC templates in the html layer.  Fixing
the second problem involved removing the <xsl:template match="indexterm"
mode="map"/> element and then fixing the <xsl:template match="indexterm"
mode="index"/> element to find the ID of the nearest parent which would go
into the map file.  I didn't make a clean, parameterized fix of the 3rd
problem, but did make the template make the TOC as deep as I wanted it to
be.

I'm an XSL newbie, so I'm certain that the fixes aren't the best possible,
but I thought I'd post my stylesheet (which I use instead of javahelp.xsl, I
didn't try to make it a customization layer) to the list, in case anyone
else wanted.  I haven't moved it up to 1.48, yet, but will eventually.

Jeff
 <<javahelp_fix.xsl>>