DocBook-Customizaion and Norms XSL-Stylesheets

I created a Customizaion Layer for DocBook-XML, adding a "listing"
similar to figure.  If I mangle my document with norms stylesheets, I
get:

No template named "listing" exists in the context named "title" in the
"de" localization.

My stylesheet customization is:
  <!-- DocBook Customization -->
  <xsl:template match="listing">
    <xsl:call-template name="formal.object"/>
  </xsl:template>
  <!-- xsl:template match="listing/title">Listing:</xsl:template -->
  <xsl:template match="listing" mode="title.markup">
    <xsl:param name="allow-anchors" select="'0'"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="title" mode="title.markup">
      <xsl:with-param name="allow-anchors" select="$allow-anchors"/>
    </xsl:apply-templates>
  </xsl:template>

I think, I have to add something to de.xml, but I don't see an easy
way for that.  Any ideas?

Why did I create that customization in the first place?  I'm currently
converting a LaTeX document to DocBook and will maintain it there.  I
hav to produce another XML format for printing that is not that
sophisticated, so I will do DocBook.  Both my LaTeX stylesheets and
the new DTD contain that "listing" thing - so I don't like to loose
that on the way.

Jochen

--
Wenn man als einziges Werkzeug einen Hammer besitzt, dann sehen
verdammt viele Probleme wie ein Nagel aus.