Where to find mkdiff?

On 20011113 19:50 (Tuesday), Norman Walsh wrote:
> / ben <nicolas.marsgui@libertysurf.fr> was heard to say:
> | Is there another tool in another language that manages this,
> | with less dependancies?
>
> I'm working on a java version, but it's not ready yet (it does some
> odd things sometimes).

I'm sorry to bother everyone with this question :
 Where is mkdiff to be found ?

I remember the URL has been given here somehow, moreover I think I've
seen examples on web pages, but I never managed to download the script
or program.

I haven't found anything useful with Google and in the list archive :
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/

Regards,

--
Marc-Aurčle DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org>