Re: Namespace and DocBook XML

Ok, maybee I wasn't quite clear.

Let us aasume that the element "myelement" may contain #PCDATA and/or
DocBook markup. I know, I can't inherit the DocBook DTD, and I have no
intension of copying the wholeDocBook DTD into my DTD.

What I basicly wan't to to is:

Define myelement to contain #PCDATA. And then basically ignore the
content of that element.  I was thinking, that mybee I could use
namespaces to solve it, something like

   <?xml version="1.0">
   <db:myroot xmlns:db="http://mynamespace";>
     <db:myelement>
       <itemizedlist>
       </itemizedlist>
       <para>Some text</para>
     </db:myelement>
   </db:myroot>

But, I havn't yet figured exactly how to do it, if it is possible at all ?

Jens