Re: missing id ?!?

Hi again,

The missing ID disappeared from that document on a fresh Mandrake Linux
8.1 install [1].
Amusingly enough, the opposite problem (duplicate ID) appeared on
another document with fop!!!

Looks like a fop bug, I can see a similar bugreport in their bug
database.

Thanks all, Camille.

[1] For Mandrake 8.1 users, it appears that the Docbook 4.1.2 XML DTD is
currently unusable (my fault), I'll package an updated sgml-common
package soon.