Invalid map file for JavaHelp

When building my docset for use in JavaHelp, the full text of some of the pages got built into the map file, as follows:

   <mapID target="ansys.wid.dict" url="Hlp_UI_WidFront.html"/>
   <mapID target="d46e5" url="Hlp_UI_UITOC.html"/>Welcome to ANSYS 6.0 Documentation HTML Online DocumentationThe online documentation for ANSYS is provided as a set of HTML files
in UNIX and standard Microsoft HTML Help on Windows. ANSYS uses Netscape
on UNIX systems and the HTML Help Viewer built

It seems to happen more frequently as I increase the size of my helpset.

Has anyone seen this before?  Does anyone know why this may happen?

Jeff